I am looking for stories that celebrate strong, vulnerable women. I want stories that inspire me to do and be better.
I want stories that enlighten me and give me hope. I want stories that teach me something new, show me places I’ve never been, and experience the world through a different lens. I want stories that change women’s lives.
If you believe your story or poetry conveys this, we’d be happy to take a look at your writing.
- include the genre
- a query letter (attachment as a PDF)
- a synopsis of the book (yes, even the spoilers! Attachment as a PDF)
- the first ten pages (attachment as a PDF)
- general overall word count (example: 83,000)
- an author biography (with all contact information—mailing address, phone, email, full name).
Please email the above at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put the word SUBMISSION in the subject line along with your full name. The submission review process will take about six-eight weeks. Submissions are not guaranteed publication.